Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Flat Screen Furniture

Lately i've been considering buying a flat screen tv. The problem is that I don't have anywhere to put it. My current TV just won't do and the wall stand is little to pricey for me.

To my delight Alivar has designed some comtempory TV stands to go alongside my everything Ikea apartment.


As they are calling it, the flat screen furniture unit featues a glossy metal shelf in front that accomodates a DVD play or (potentially a PS3 soon). The TV stand also includes two slender aluminum slabs to put on bothside to complete the modern look.

Oh man, i'm going to be broke in 2007.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Try Teoflatwear.com I think it is what you are looking for?!

erotic stories bestiality said...

The boys requests waned, butthey never stopped completely. Hi Lover, John is still finding it hard living as a woman.
taboo stories for free
true girdle sex stories
xxx tummies stories
free adult audio stories
true stories gay sex
The boys requests waned, butthey never stopped completely. Hi Lover, John is still finding it hard living as a woman.